Saab Link Forums banner

Emergency help needed in Montpelier

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Svenska94Aero 
#1 ·
As an update to my last thread (http://saablink.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50508), I tried to leave for work this morning and can't even get the car out of gear to put in reverse, so I'm stuck. I have two days off until I have to work again, is there anyone that would be able to help me get my car working again? I'm not entirely sure what's involved and I have almost nothing in the way of tools with me, and just a big driveway to work in. I also hardly have any cash available for parts or labor, but I do have some things available for trade if anyone would be so generous to help me out. This is my only mode of transportation. I really appreciate it, let me know if you can help me out!

#5 ·
As your other thread describes - it does sound like a master cylinder failure. Agin - not what you want to hear, but I wish I could help you out man - a few states away and would help you no charge as a Saab guy. Someone best help this guy out! I'll see if I have a master laying around - I could always mail it to you, and we could work out the other details another time (if i have one)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.